jueves

.Siento a alguien mas fuerte que yo.


Don´t cry, don´t de sad, don´t feel pain, some things must go away.
Don´t be kind, don´t be mad, I love you hooney, so fuckin much.
I know you, you feel the same, I want you, please hugh me again.
But, listen hooney, don´t waste time, the world was made for you and I.
Now smile, I know the truth, leave that motherfucker, I´m comming for you.
I love you, I love you, and now you can see.
You love me, you love me, but we steel free.






A quien mirar? A quien besar? A donde vas? tu hogar esta aca.
Tu cara ya no aguanta, hasta ella quiere hablar, pero no la queres escuchar.
No me dejes con vida si terminar con esto es lo que buscas, por favor, no.
Ahora camina tranquila, el pasado no sirve si lo sentis pesado.










.When the heart wants to talk, close your fuckin mouth and listen up.













































.Y las cosas eran tan brillantes cuando tu sombra no venia a molestar.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario